The term “multiverse” carries many different meanings and anyone discussing the scientific research about the multiverse should understand these distinctions. Currently the most popular versions of the multiverse suggest universes entirely separate (with different physical laws) from ours. These may form as a consequence of inflation that operated early in our universe, or they may result from quantum mechanical processes. Two things remain clear: our universe shows overwhelming evidence of a beginning and exhibits compelling evidence of fine-tuning for life. Whether the multiverse exists or not, research into this fascinating topic has made the case for a Beginner and a Designer of the universe more robust.
Featured Articles –
- Multiverse Musings: Requirements for a Naturalist Worldview
- Multiverse Musings: Introduction
- Multiverse Musings: A Matter of Faith?
- Multiverse Musings: Is it God or the Multiverse?
Featured Podcast –
- Possible Glimpse before Big Bang
- Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist
- Laws of Physics May Vary throughout Universe
Featured Resource –