Category Archives: Hominids
RTB’s biblical creation model identifies “hominids,” Neanderthals, Homo erectus and others, as animals created by God. These extra-ordinary creatures walked erect and possessed enough intelligence to assemble crude tools and even adopt some level of “culture.” The RTB model maintains that the hominids were not spiritual beings made in God’s image. RTB’s model reserves this status exclusively for Adam and Eve and their descendants (modern humans).
The model predicts many biological similarities will exist between the hominids and modern humans but also significant differences. The greatest distinctions between modern humans and the hominids can be seen in their cognitive capacity, behavior patterns, technological development, and culture, especially artistic and religious expression.
- “Hobbits Grab Headlines, Again!”
- “The Leap to Two Feet: The Sudden Appearance of Bipedalism”
- “From Whence Do We Come? Part 1 and Part 2
- “Human and Neanderthal Brains Differ After Birth“
- “Lucy’s Great-grandfather Found“
- “Questioning ‘Ardi’, Man’s 4.4-Million-Year-Old Ancestor“